Hubble's in-house real estate expert will guide and advise you on the largest selection of office space in London. Long term leases as well as ready to move into spaces on flexible monthly contracts in private offices, coworking spaces and exclusive shared offices with some of the biggest brands in London.
Hubble support companies through their whole lifecycle, from idea to IPO. They are able to provide flexible office space solutions for one man freelance shops, to a mid-term flexible solution for a growing startup of 30 employees, all the way to a long lease solution for up to 250 employees. Unlike any other property agency, they offer free consultancy for fast growing businesses who tend to outgrow their offices every few months.
What sets them apart from others is their ability to help businesses settle into complementary environments such as shared space with established brands (Ministry of Sound, Propercorn, Songkick, Greenlight Digital etc.) and community hubs clustered around industry or expertise (Second Home, WeWork, The Garage Soho for Media, EdSpace for EdTech, Level39 for FinTech, Keeton Collets for Social Enterprise amongst many more). Many of these workspaces are exclusive to Hubble; they provide a perfect landing pad for companies new to London and instantly hook them into a valuable community.
Hubble’s roots in technology allow them to offer a totally free ‘on platform’ solution to acquiring flexible office space, providing a bespoke advisory service and driving data-led negotiation. Being a technology company they have deep empathy with clients from the technology, media and creative sphere and have advised hundreds of local startups and global brands as diverse as Jaguar Land Rover, Pinterest, Etsy, Improbable, Udacity, Aldermore Bank, Funding Circle, Moo and Monzo.
Hubble is exactly what we needed and I would not hesitate to recommend it. The places we visited from your site (as recommended by your team specialists) were all very good, and your website search feature is excellent too.
Alexandra Floyd, Faria Education Group
Touchdown London Offer
Hubble have created a one-of-a-kind offer for London & Partners clients on a variety of their more than 1,000 offices - perfect for businesses in technology, media and creative industries.
These include 1 month’s free rent or up to 20% off for 3 months rent on a selection of spaces in different locations across London.
Submit your requirements here and one of their in-house property specialists will be in touch with the latest offer details.
Type of company
Technology-based office rental marketplace for long term leases and ready to move-into flexible monthly rolling contracts in coworking, private and and unique shared offices with established brands.
- Hubble's in-house real estate expert will personally assist London & Partners clients from industry education, search, tailored recommendations, accompanied viewings, and negotiating the best deal all the way from their first office to their last - totally free of charge to them (unless conventional tenant representation is required for long term leases).
- They're able to provide flexible office space solutions for a freelancer, to a mid-term flexible solution for a growing startup of 30 employees, all the way to a long lease solution for 100+ employees. Unlike any other property agency, they offer free consultancy for fast growing businesses who tend to outgrow their offices every few months.
- They help businesses settle in complementary environments such as shared space with established brands, and community hubs clustered around industry or expertise. Many of these workspaces are exclusive to Hubble and they can provide London & Partners companies access to these vital resources from day one.
- They provide unique data insight into trending areas and spaces for different industries. They can advise on best types of office space ranging from popular coworking spaces, shared offices with other established SMEs and traditional serviced offices too.
- They also help companies monetise excess space in their own office by matching it to other businesses searching. As a result, we are able to place companies in unique offices not found elsewhere.
This content was provided by Hubble.