Progress Work Place Solutions
Established in 1994, Progress Work Place Solutions has an enviable reputation in the industry for excellence related to the provision of functional, cost effective and design orientated environments.
The company is used to integrating with the London & Partners team and pleased to take a flexible approach to the varied challenges set by our clients. All sizes of projects are undertaken.
Midrex retained Progress to complete the fit out and furnishing of our new European HQ at London Bridge. We were delighted with the results (London is now for sure our most desirable location worldwide) but also with the process and our ability to start work knowing that Progress had arranged everything, right down to the coffee cups! .
David Hamilton, Operations Director Midrex Technologies Inc
Free introduction & client offer
Progress Work Place Solutions has teamed up with London & Partners to provide a feasibility study service to inward investors free of charge.
Type of company
- Provision of everything required within a commercial environment:
- Feasibility studies
- Interior design
- Space planning
- Specification preparation
- Procurement management
- Fit out, including: construction, mechanical, electrical, partitions, ceilings, decoration, joinery, signage, specialist finishes, structured cabling
- Furnishing including bespoke and specialist
- Project management
- Preventative maintenance
- After project support & FM services.
This content was provided by Progress Work Place Solutions.