London & Partners provides bespoke advice based around business drivers to help companies make better informed decisions more quickly.
Working with a network of partners, we provide investors with the information they need to take advantage of London’s opportunities from day one. We have offices and representatives based around the world.
Free and confidential, our services include:
- building the business case for London
- sector-specific information and contacts
- finding the best property in the right locations
- access to high-quality professional, legal and accountancy advice through our network of commercial partners
- advice on relocation and discounted desk hire with our Touchdown London service
- help finding the best people from London’s huge pool of talent and skills
- connecting companies to London’s business networks
London & Partners is such an obvious partner: authoritative, impartial and free.
Christopher Lukezic, Head of Communications – EMEA, Airbnb
About London & Partners
London & Partners is the official promotional company for London. We promote London and attract businesses, events, congresses, students and visitors to the capital. Our aims are to build London’s international reputation and to attract investment and visitor spend, which create jobs and growth.
We are a not-for-profit public-private partnership, funded by the Mayor of London and our network of commercial partners.
London & Partners:
- influences the investment decisions of global companies, persuading them to set-up and grow their business in London
- supports event organisers, helping them host business events and major sporting and cultural events in London
- promotes London to international leisure visitors and provides information to help them discover the city
- positions London as the best place for higher education and encourages overseas students to study in the capital.
We do all this by working with the Mayor of London, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), VisitBritain, London’s boroughs and other key stakeholders, as well as our 1,000-plus private sector partners.
Visit londonandpartners.com to find out more.