Our business resilience webinars and group chats were aimed at supporting international and London-based businesses navigate London's broad business ecosystem. These were hosted, together with our partners, in informal sessions designed to help address questions on funding, access to support, workforce planning, leadership and preparing for transition.
Previous webinar recordings
- RSM and Spencer West: setting up in London and immigration considerations.
- Propel and Blick Rothenberg: recruiting talent and the implications of remote working in London.
- IMA and Meridian: searching and securing office space which suits future workplace design.
- Oury Clark and Redfern Legal: immigration and protecting your IP in London and the UK.
- IMA and Meridian: accessing alternative banking solutions and developing your business.
- Moore Kingston Smith and Smith Stone Walters: immigration and restructuring your business in 2020.
- Taylor Wessing: latest furlough developments.
- BURN and Bates Wells: marketing and setting up your business in the UK.
- Oury Clark and Doyle Clayton: doing business in the UK and Europe and the new UK points-based immigration system.
- Joelson Law and First Office Hub: the Future Fund, negotiating office space and future ways of working.
- Taylor Wessing and Parallel Financial: UK government business schemes, furlough, pensions and wellbeing.
- Blick Rothenberg and Propel: attracting and recruiting top UK talent.
Brexit: helping you prepareSign up for our free virtual roundtables and get ready for the end of the transition period.
Our business programmes
We are also hosting tailored events to support businesses that are part of the Business Growth Programme and Mayor's International Business Programme. These free programmes offer the chance to gain access to high impact support during this time.
Thanks to our partners
We are struck by the collaboration across our ecosystem, and would like to extend a thank you to our partners for supporting our business resilience webinars.
Bates Wells | BDO | Blick Rothenberg | BURN | Buzzacot | Doyle Clayton | Enjoy | First Office Hub | HSBC | IMA | Innovate UK | Joelson Law | KPMG | Mastercard | Merian Ventures | Moore Kingston Smith | Office Freedom | Parallel Financial | Progress Work Place Solutions | Propel | Redfern Legal | RSM | Silicon Allee | Shoosmiths | Smith Stone Walters | Spencer West | Taylor Wessing | Trade Horizons | Oury Clark | WSGR