Our business resilience webinars and group chats were aimed at supporting international and London-based businesses navigate London's broad business ecosystem.
These were hosted, together with our partners, in informal sessions designed to help address questions on funding, access to support, workforce planning, leadership and preparing for transition.
Previous webinar recordings
- RSM and Spencer West: setting up in London and immigration considerations.
- Propel and Blick Rothenberg: recruiting talent and the implications of remote working in London.
- IMA and Meridian: searching and securing office space which suits future workplace design.
- Oury Clark and Redfern Legal: immigration and protecting your IP in London and the UK.
- IMA and Meridian: accessing alternative banking solutions and developing your business.
- Moore Kingston Smith and Smith Stone Walters: immigration and restructuring your business.
- BURN and Bates Wells: marketing and setting up your business in the UK.
- Oury Clark and Doyle Clayton: doing business in the UK and Europe and the new UK points-based immigration system.
- Joelson Law and First Office Hub: the Future Fund, negotiating office space and future ways of working.
Our business programmes
These free programmes offer the chance to gain access to high impact support during this time.
Thanks to our partners
We are struck by the collaboration across our ecosystem, and would like to extend a thank you to our partners for supporting our business resilience webinars.
Bates Wells | BDO | Blick Rothenberg | BURN | Buzzacot | Doyle Clayton | Enjoy | First Office Hub | HSBC | IMA | Innovate UK | Joelson Law | KPMG | Mastercard | Merian Ventures | Moore Kingston Smith | Office Freedom | Parallel Financial | Progress Work Place Solutions | Propel | Redfern Legal | RSM | Silicon Allee | Shoosmiths | Smith Stone Walters | Spencer West | Taylor Wessing | Trade Horizons | Oury Clark | WSGR