Stoneway Real Estate
We never act for landlords and therefore have no conflict of interest. Since being formed in 2011, our sole focus has been to ensure that tenants secure their perfect leased office space at the best terms in the market. Our service is best summed up as follows:
- London focused – The City, City fringe, West End, South Bank, Victoria and Fitzrovia being key submarkets in which we are particularly active
- We are based in Shoreditch and well positioned to advise young start-up businesses as well as established businesses on their leased office needs
- Sector agnostic – We have a very close affinity with technology and creative businesses and have completed numerous recent transactions in these sectors because of our expertise and location. Our client portfolio, however, is wide ranging and comprised of SME and larger corporates in the tech, media, professional services, energy and construction sectors
- Our position in the market gets tenants access to buildings first
- As a small, focused agency, our key strengths are flexibility, speed of response and efficiency when completing transactions.
Stoneway found exactly what we wanted in no time at all. Stuart took the time to really understand what we needed and made sure that we were planning for the future.
Reassuringly he also helped with guiding us through the legal process and making sure that things went smoothly – the leasehold world is pretty complicated at the best of times but Stuart made it all very understandable.
Robert Forbes, Stadden Forbes
Between them our two Directors of Agency have over 20 years of commercial experience advising tenants. Our team extends further to two specialist consultants whose expertise is called upon when negotiating especially complicated Investment and Professional Services transactions.
OVERVIEW OF THE STONEWAY PROCESS
- Complimentary Consultation to confirm your brief
- Undertake detailed market search
- Provide comprehensive report with all available options including those that are off-market
- Negotiate lease terms in your interest, and not the landlord’s
- Work with your solicitors to ensure smooth legal process
- Manage the process through to completion
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONWe offer a complimentary, no obligation consultation giving businesses the inside track on the market and outlining available options along with associated costs. This is useful for companies who want to make a more informed decision when devising a business case. Please get in touch with London and Partners to book your consultation.