High-growth businesses deliver the greatest impact to the world. Yet, high-growth businesses are the ones who struggle the most with scaling up.
Techspace supports high-growth technology businesses by offering flexible, no-fuss workspaces, designed specifically to help scale-up teams succeed.
Apply for Techspace membership today, and join a European network of members who share the same ambitions and values as you.
Flexibility and being able to scale the business is still so important to us. The ability to seamlessly add space has been invaluable
Julian Childs, UK MD @ Business Insider
- Founded in 2012 by London based entrepreneurs David Galsworthy and Alex Rabarts
- 35+ employees | 7 locations | 2 major territories
- 1500 Techspace members European-wide
- At or near full capacity at all locations
- Average size company at Techspace - 40 employees - known as a post Seed, Series-A coworking space for high growth technology businesses
- Backed by notable European real estate private equity investors
4 key pillars set out by the organisation
- Happiness — ambitious teams spend increasing amounts of time in the workplace, so it's more important than ever that employees love where they work
- Tech — Techspace exists to empower fast growth technology companies
- Community — by focusing only on fast growth teams, our community provides a unique and rich ecosystem for ideas and knowledge-share to thrive
- Growth — we remove the fuss of managing a workplace environment so members can concentrate on growing their business