The Fellowship is a series of core modules delivered across four months, ranging from open innovation strategy, operating models, culture and more. It is also a community of senior innovation leaders with a demonstrated commitment to change, who have the ambition to transform the innovation landscape both within their organisations and in the wider community.
We don’t just have to innovate to survive, we have to innovate how we innovate.Nick de León
Executive Education & Knowledge Exchange Lead, Royal College of Art
The Fellowship offers:
- A specific action plan to fulfil the open innovation ambitions of the Fellows organisation.
- Support in developing a comprehensive understanding of design thinking, an innovation mindset and guidance on how to implement this in the Fellows organisation.
- A thorough understanding of London’s innovation and technological ecosystem.
- An extensive network of innovators from diverse sectors and communities across London, with ongoing access to them through the Alumni community.
- Access to businesses across London and the world with which to collaborate.
The Fellowship's mission
To make open innovation in London more effective and more inclusive by empowering senior innovation leaders from large organisations with the tools, networks and connections to make conscious and impactful choices on who they collaborate with, why and how.
About the Fellowship
Led by London & Partners, the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London, and the Royal College of Art, the Fellowship provides world-class executive education with real-world immersive sessions, peer-to-peer learning and highly-focused networking.
Each cohort is a group of no more than 20 exceptional leaders, with 40 hours of content spaced over a four-month period.
Next cohort start date:
18 March 2021
£7,000 per Fellow
Fellows will receive curated workshops, bespoke support and a cohort model that fosters collaboration, allowing all members to develop their open innovation potential, whilst also becoming part of an exciting, ambitious and high-profile innovation strategy for London.
You'll graduate with a refreshed open innovation strategy: informed by global best practice, validated by industry experts and with senior level support to make it happen.
Want to find out more?
Access information on who is the best fit to join the Fellowship, module breakdowns, the application process and more benefits to being a part of the Open Innovation Fellowship community.